Sol stands for School of Open Learning of Delhi University is one among top universities in India and also known as the Public university. The DU SOL organizes every year various UG/ PG/ Diploma programs for interested and eligible candidates in the way to provide them higher education. Lakhs of students take admissions through every year to complete their education by distance or regular course.
SOL DU M.Com Admission Online Registration 2017 Application
School of Open Learning, Delhi University has announced latest information about the admission into Master of Commerce (M.com ) course application form for current academic section 2016 – 2017 interested candidates should check the eligibility details first before applying which are given in detailed format at our article.
As usual, this year, SOL DU has announced the admission notification for Master of commerce (M.com ) course and candidates can take admission in two methods they are
- Direct method
- Entrance test method
The direct method of admission into M.com course:-
Candidates who are going to apply through direct method should satisfy a minimum percentage of marks for required education qualification as per SOL. For more details check below.
For M.com (Hons): – candidates should complete B.Com (Hons.) from University of Delhi with 65% marks for general and 60% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates (or)
For M.com others : – B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree) from University of Delhi with 70% marks for general candidates and 65% marks for SC/ST/ PWD candidates
General candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 250 and Rs. 100 for Sc/ ST candidates as application fee and forms can be filed by downloading it from official website before the last date.
Entrance method of admission into M.com course:-
Candidates who are applying through entrance method need to appear for the test conducted by SOL, DU and qualify with good score.
Education qualification: – For M.com (Hons): – candidates should complete B.Com (Hons.) from University of Delhi with 50% marks for general and 45% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates (or)
For M.com others: – B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree) from the University of Delhi with 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
General candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 500 and Rs. 250 for SC/ ST candidates as application fee and forms can be filed by downloading it from official website before the last date.
Syllabus and exam pattern for entrance test:-
- Exam paper compromise of Multiple choice question
- The paper contains 200 marks objective question
- For time period of 3hours
- There are five sections each carries 40 marks
- For more please official website.
Candidates who writing entrance test need to download the admit card from official website of SOL DU.
Procedure to apply:-
- Interested students should first open official website of SOL that is www.sol.du.ac.in
- After entering you reach home page of SOL DU
- Go for Admission section Undergraduate/ Postgraduate
- Read all instruction carefully provided by SOL
- Then fill up registration form by downloading it as per required essentials
- Make payment of application fee through online mode
- After completing send the registration form along with required documents with attested photo and signature by speed post or registered post to the given address.
Documents to be attached along with application form are:-
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph and Signature as prescribed.
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- Self-attested xerox of Matriculation certificate and (12th) Certificate & mark sheet
- In case, the result is awaited the candidate will submit self-attested mark sheet of graduation and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall/ticket)
The Executive Director’,
School of Open Learning,
5 – Cavalry Line,
University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007.
- Online application starts from- July/ Aug 2017
- Last date of online application form: – Aug 2017
Note: – For more details and latest updates the candidates has to stay connected to our articles.