The School of Open Learning, Delhi University has invited the notification for the Under Graduate Part 1 BA, B.com admissions for the academic session 2017-18. The SOL Delhi university is going to conduct exam for UG & PG Courses in the academic year 2017-18. The candidates who are going to appear in the DUSOL exams can download SOL DU I-Card Status from official web portal. Large numbers of students are searching for the available of UG-Identity Cards.
SOL DU I-Card Status Download BA B.Com (Pass/Hons) 2017-18
SOL department of admission is going to display the Identity Card for the candidates admitted to the Part 1 in UG courses. For more details about DU SOL ID Card 2017 such as admission details and I Card download process to refer given below article. For more updates, candidates can need to stay touch with this page regularly.
Short Points of Delhi University SOL BA B.Com 2017
University Name: SOL Delhi University.
Name of the Department: School of Open Learning.
Courses Offered: BA, B.Com.
Courses Name: UG (Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3).
Admission for: UG Courses.
Category: Identity Card.
Official Website: www.sol.du.ac.in
Under Graduate (UG) courses:
- BA (Hons) English.
- BA program.
- BA (Hons) Political Science.
- B.Com (Hons).
Post Graduate (PG) courses
- MA Hindi.
- MA Sanskrit.
- MA Political Science.
- MA History.
Delhi University SOL I-Card Status 2017-18
- BA, B.Com (Hons) Part 1: Nov/ Dec 2017.
- BA, B.Com (Programme) Part 1: Dec/ Jan 2017-18.
- BA, B.Com (Hons& Pass) Part 2: Declared Soon.
- BA, B.Com (Hons& Pass) Part 3: Announced Soon.
DU School of Open Learning ID Card 2017
DU SOL ID Cards will be declared in the month of Aug/ September 2017. The Delhi university is going to conduct UG and PG courses in the academic year 2017-18. A Huge number of candidates are waiting for UG and PG I- card 2017 can download from the official web page. The candidates who have applied for the admissions need to download the I cards from the official web portal. ID card download process given below here.
How to Download ID Card:
- Candidates can need to open the official web portal.
- Search for the DUSOL I Card 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter the required details that is application number and password.
- Click on the submit button.
- UG Id card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of id card for future reference.
For more details about Delhi University, The School of Open Learning will be updated soon in this article, so candidates can need to stay connected with this page regularly.