School of Open Learning (SOL) has publicized admission notification for the upcoming academic session for Under Graduates and Post Graduate Programs in different prescribed streams for the B.A./ B.Com (Pass)/ B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Com (Hons.)/ M.A/ M.Com for the upcoming academic sessions 2017-18. A Huge mass of applicants is getting enrolled with this university every year to accomplish their higher education.
SOL DU Admissions Online Prospectus 2017 Download, Application Form
The university facilitates applicants to get registered under this university academics in two arranged forms. One can apply in two modes i.e. Online and Offline mode. The SOL DU Admission Application Form 2017 will available before or in the month of June 2017. In the Online mode of registration, one has to upload the needed documents on converting it into a prescribed format. All will be needed to upload on its official web portal. And in offline mode; one has to submit all stuff once they will go to take admission. In this editorial; we will help you to know the procedure to download its prospectus and admission form.
Brief Details about Delhi Univ SOL Admission 2017
|Name of the University||School of Open Learning, Delhi University|
|Exam Name||DU SOL UG PG Exam 2017|
|Name of the Courses||BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, Courses|
|Admission for||UG & PG Courses|
|Starting date for application||June 2017|
|Last date for submitting application||June 2017|
|Category||Online Application Form|
SOL DU UG PG Courses Offered:
Under Graduate Programs:
- B.A (PROGRAMME)
- B.A (HONS) ENGLISH
- B.A (HONS) POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B.COM (PROGRAM)
- B.COM (HONS)
Post Graduate Programs:
- MA (SANSKRIT)
- M.A (HINDI)
- MA (HISTORY)
- MA (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
- M Com.
Educational Criteria for DU SOL:
For BA or B.Com (Prog):
Applicant must be secured 40 marks in their 12th board r corresponding exam.
For BA (Hons) English:
Applicant must be secured 60% aggregate marks and at least 70% marks in English subject.
For BA (Hons.) Political Science:
Applicant must hold at least 59% marks in 12th board with one language and three academic subjects.
For B.Com (Hons):
Applicant must have at least 55% aggregate marks or in technical or vocational courses 60% marks in commerce subject.
For MA/ M Com.:
Applicant must hold the Graduation degree in their respective disciplines.
- Applicant needs to visit the official website.
- There will be a DU SOL Admission Application Form 2017 Link through which one can apply online.
- Now go for new registration option and fill up all details which are needed in the form.
- Also, credit the prescribed amount against the applicant form.
- Also, upload the documents listed and asked for along with the admission form.
- Keep a copy of the form and other stuff for future reference.
- Candidates can need to visit the campus of School of Open learning.
- The application will be available at college administration center.
- Please collect the blank application form from there and fill up carefully.
- And submit it along with the photocopies of other stuff.
|Starting date to apply application form||June 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||June 2017|
|Hall ticket issuing date||July 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||July 2017|
|Declaration of Result||August 2017|
To get more info keep visiting official website given below link.
Certified Website: www.sol.du.ac.in