School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University is going to publish the admission notification for the academic session for Under Graduates Programs for the B.A./B.A. (Prog)/ B.Com (Pass)/ B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Com (Hons.) Courses for the upcoming academic sessions 2017-18. The university permits applicants to get enrolled in two prescribed ways i.e. Online and Offline mode. In the Online mode of enrollment, one has to upload the required documents on converting it into a prescribed format.
DU SOL Admission Documents Required for Offline Application 2017
DU SOL Application Form 2017 will be available in the month of June 2017. For more details about Delhi Univ SOL Admission 2017 to refer official website. Here in this article, we will let you know about getting admission in offline mode. Please look at once before you proceed.
Brief Details about Delhi University SOL Admission 2017
|Name of the University||School of Open Learning, Delhi University|
|Exam Name||DU SOL UG Exam|
|Courses Name||BA, B.Com|
|Admission for||Under Graduate|
|Category||DU SOL Admission, Application form|
|Starting Date for application||June 2017|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||June 2017|
Courses Offered by Delhi Univ SOL:
- B.A (PROGRAM)
- B.A (HONS) ENGLISH
- B.COM (PROGRAM)
- B.A (HONS) POL. SCIENCE
- B.COM (HONS)
Eligibility Criteria for DU SOL UG 2017
Candidates must be passed 12th class/ intermediate in relevant stream from the recognized board from the official web portal.
The applied students minimum age limit 14 years.
- Candidates can need to open the official website of DU SOL
- Search for DU SOL Application Form 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the application form with mandatory details.
- Attach a pass photo and other required documents with the application form.
- Send to the application form with required certificates to the postal address.
DU SOL UG Admission Details 2017
- Appropriately filled Admission Form along with Identity Card proforma.
- Recent passport size photographs two in number which is to be affixed on the form. One on the Application form and additional on Identity Card proforma.
- Self-Attested photocopy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of Class-X.
- A copy of self-attested character certificate.
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of Class -XII.
- Certificate denoting caste category i.e. Caste Category Certificate of the candidates if relevant (SC/ST/PWD etc.) This certificate must be produced before the date of admission.
- Copy of Migration Certificate (If the applicants have completed their board exams other than Delhi. It means from NIOS UP, Bihar, Haryana, and Rajasthan etc.)
- If a person is applying for the rebate in admission fee then a copy of Self-attested Income Certificate is required.
A copy of self-attested BPL Ration Card, if you are looking for Financial Assistance.
At last, we advised carrying original documents and two photocopies of each document.
|Starting date for apply application form||June 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||June 2017|
|Availability of DU SOL UG||July 2017|
|Date of DU SOL BA B.Com Exam||July 2017|
|Declaration of Result||August 2017|
Official website – Click Here