du ma admissions, du m.com admissions, du ma entrance application, du ma admission form, du m.com entrance exam date
The University of Delhi (DU) has released notification in respect of admission application for various post graduate courses like MA M.Com for the academic year 2017-2018. DU offers admission through two modes that are through entrance test and direct admission. Candidates who are interested and eligible and willing to seek admission in PG courses in DU may apply application before the last date, before going to apply check eligibility criteria. DU will start the application process for admission from 12th June 2017 to 22nd June 2017. Check more details regarding DU Admission Entrance Exam 2017 from below given notification.
DU MA M.Com Admissions 2017 Entrance Application, Exam Dates
Details about DU Admission Entrance Test 2017
- University Name: Delhi University
- Exam Name: DU MA M.Com Entrance Exam 2017
- Course offered: Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Academic year: 2017-2019
- Exam Date – 1st July 2017 to 5th July 2017
- Result – July 2017
Master of Arts (MA): 2017
- Candidates should have passed graduation degree / BA in relevant stream from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
Master of Commerce (M.Com): 2017
- Candidates should have passed graduation degree / B.Com in relevant stream from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
- For General and OBC category candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST candidates 250/-
Admission through Entrance Test:
DU will provide the admission to the eligible candidates into course applied through organizing counseling based on their merit marks in the entrance test.
For Direct Admission:
DU will provide the admission in applied course for the eligible candidate based on their rank and score in last qualifying exam / intermediate score.
|1||Start date for online Registration||12th June 2017|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||22nd June 2017|
|3||Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations*||1st July 2017 to 5th July 2017|
|4||Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||July/ August 2017|
|5||Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates**)||July/ August 2017|
|6||Commencement of classes||July/ August 2017|
How to apply
- Log on to the official web portal at-du.ac.in
- Click on the link “DU Entrance Test Application Form 2017”.
- Read notification details carefully if eligible
- Fill up application form with all correct details
- Upload the required Document and click on submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.