DU Delhi University has posted the notification about the admissions for M.Ed for the academic year 2017-18. The students who are interested in taking admissions in the university for the course can apply now for the entrance exam conducted by the University.
CIE DU M.Ed Admission Prospectus 2017 Application Dates
The Delhi University is one of the top Universities in India. Many students take admissions into the university every year. It provides many UG and PG courses for the interested and eligible candidates. The students who are interested and applied for the admissions will be going to write the entrance exam conducted on 4th July 2017 by the University.
The candidates who want to write the entrance exam can apply for the exam online on or before the last date. All the procedure and eligibility criteria required to apply for the post are given below in our article. Candidates are requested to go through the complete article and apply for the exam.
DU Entrance Exam Details:
Name of the University: Delhi University.
Name of the Exam: Entrance Exam.
Course Name: M.Ed.
Name of the Entrance Exam: 4th July 2017
Notice about: Application Process.
Official website: http://cie.du.ac.in/ .
Delhi University Application-Eligibility Required:
Qualification Required: Applicants must have completed their Graduation or B.Ed or post graduation in any relevant field from any recognized Institution and should have secured minimum marks.
Processing/ Application Fee: Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee and applicants belonging to SC/ST and other reserved category need to pay Rs.250/-.
- Entrance examination.
The applicants, who are willing to get admissions into DU, need to appear for the written exam conducted by DU in its colleges. The candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam will be called for the counseling process where the seat allocation will be done.
CIE DU M.Ed Online 2017 Application process:
- Open the link du.ac.in.
- In the home page check for the notification section in which you can find the DU M.Ed application form link.
- Click on the link and read all the instructions carefully first.
- Now fill all the details correctly and attach the required documents, photographs and signature of the applicant.
- Submit the form and note down the registration details and take a print out of it
Admit cards: Applicants admit cards will be uploaded in the official website www.du.ac.in. Candidate can download the hall ticket from the site 10days before the exam. Check all the details of applicants in the admit cards and if any mistake brings it to the notice. Candidates need to carry the hall ticket with one government identity proof to the exam hall.
Results: The candidates can get the results shortly once the successful commencement of exam. The candidates can check the official site for details. The officials will upload all the results in the official website only. So candidates without wasting their time can log in to the site directly. The candidates who have qualified in the exam will be attending the counseling process.
FORM AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSION
- Online Availability of Admission Bulletin – 12th June 2017
- Online Availability of Forms – 12th June 2017
- Last Date of Form Submission – 22nd June 2017
- Online display of list of candidates called for Written Test– June 2017
- Written Test – 4th July 2017
- Online display of candidates called for interview- July/ August 2017
- Interview July/ August 2017
- RESULT DECLARATION & FEE SUBMISSION
- Online Display the of the First list – July/ August 2017
- Fee Submission for the First list – July/ August 2017
- Online Display of Second list – July/ August 2017
- Fee Submission for the Second list – July/ August 2017
- Online Display of Third list – July/ August 2017
- Fee Submission for the Third list- July/ August 2017
- Admission Closes – July/ August 2017
Stay in touch with our articles for all latest updates.
Official Website – Click Here